Inclusion, not exclusion.
While Lambda is the LGBTQ Chamber of Commerce for Southern Nevada, we’re proud to claim many non-LGBTQ members as our allies. We’re in this for business, for equality, and even socialization. We don’t discriminate, even against folks "unfortunate enough" to not be LGBTQ.
- Members will conduct business with honesty, integrity, and fairness with respect to customers, clients, and employees.
- Each member will be accessible and accountable to customers or clients and make every reasonable effort to act in the customers' or clients' best interest and benefit.
- No member will discriminate based race, creed, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, age, physical or mental ability, veteran status, military obligations, or marital status.
- Each member will be responsible at all times for truthful and non-deceptive advertising and promotion regarding his/her business and its products and services.
- Each member will conduct business with strict adherence to the laws of the state where located and to business or professional codes existent for the particular business or profession and in accordance with generally accepted practices.
- Each member will support the equality of all people in all areas of life.