Counseling | Psychotherapy
Safe Nest | Safe Nest, Temporary Assistance for Domestic Crisis
MISSION: To be the leading advocate in promoting the eradication of domestic violence. Confidential assistance: 24-hour Hotline (702) 646-4981 Serving Southern Nevada since 1977, Safe Nest is Nevada\'s largest and most comprehensive charity devoted solely
Business License: 94-2411883
2915 W. Charleston Blvd Ste 3A Las Vegas, NV 89102
Safe Nest\'s programs are concentrated in four areas of service: shelter, counseling, advocacy and prevention. Our shelter homes are maintained in undisclosed locations for the safety of abuse victims and their children, and all services are provided with confidentiality as a high priority. Our goal is to assist families from crisis to healing, while empowering victims toward self-sufficiency in violence-free lives. Safe Nest provides services for victims, batterers and their children. Prevention programs focus on children, teens, and young adults.
1. To provide comprehensive services, including crisis intervention, to all individuals experiencing domestic violence.
2. To increase the accessibility of program services.
3. To advocate for public policies that work toward elimination of domestic violence and relief for its victims.
4. To implement preventative measures to impact the generational cycle of abuse.
5. To educate the public on all issues regarding domestic violence.
6. To increase community involvement with the agency and its work, including increasing name recognition and community partnerships.
7. To provide leadership and technical assistance in the area of domestic violence.