Mission StatementThe Lambda Business Association is a networking, support and development organization for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgendered (LGBTQ) owned & operated businesses and professionals, and LGBTQ friendly businesses and professionals. LAMBDA recognizes its responsibility to nurture the success of individual members, thereby contributing to the economic, social and political well-being of the LGBTQ and the wider community. It is the goal of Lambda to maintain an environment of success for individual members through networking, support and development.
Code Of EthicsAs a member of the Las Vegas Lambda Business Association, we agree to recognize, promote and improve LGBTQ supportive businesses and the LGBTQ supportive business community whenever possible. To that end, members agree to honor the Lambda Business Association Standards of Business Conduct and Ethics as follows:
1. Members will conduct business with honesty, integrity and fairness with respect to customers, clients and employees.
2. Each member will be accessible and accountable to customers or clients and make every reasonable effort to act in the customers' or clients' best interest and benefit.
3. No member will discriminate based race, creed, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, age, physical or mental ability, veteran status, military obligations, or marital status.
4. Each member will be responsible at all times for truthful and non-deceptive advertising and promotion regarding his/her business and its products and services.
5. Each member will conduct business with strict adherence to the laws of the state where located and to business or professional codes existent for the particular business or profession and in accordance with generally accepted practices.